Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Big Big Problem: Chapter 2

Well this chapter may not be my best but here we go. Originally well this chapter was supposed to be longer but my game was being a pain in the arse. ~Zombeh

When you left Quinn and I we were getting very close in matter of fact!
Isn't he such a cutie. 
Well Quinn and got very cozy on my bed.
Veryy close apparently he loved the smell of my hair. 
We were fully clothed. I just couldn't believe me of all people had shoes on my bed. I am germaphobic. Most of ya probably never thunk. 
I dont think that I need to narrate this pic. :D.
Under the covers.
Awwww. Look at the hearts.
Afterwards, both of us was very happy. 
Again and Again I think that was the most fun I had in my life. 
I woke up very early so I decided to read a book.
Aww isn't my boyfriend cute.
I decided to make something. Who knows what.
Mixing round and round.
Quinn decided to exercise early in the morning.
No Narration Provided for this Picture. 
You flip right round ready right round.
Oh Yes. Flying Saucer in mid-air. 
Again. Isn't Quinn smoking hot without a shirt.
Undercover here we go.
Random Kissage.
Quinn was flirting with me! But apparently he was calling me a newspaper!

We had are first kiss just notice while we were standing up!

Out of know where Quinn grabs my hand.
And asks me if I want to be his girlfriend.
My convo with Quinn. Quinn in Blue and Me in Red
Chaos, will you be my girlfriend?
PAUSE
How can I say no to that! He has such an adorable face!
PLAY
Of course!
Yeah. *Kiss*
I jumped in too Quinn's arms. I really truly love him!
I love this picture we both are thinking bout each other.
Quinn was checking his troll post yes we both are weird.
I had to go to the toilet for some reason I don't now why.
I was throwing up. Uh oh!

0 Rubber Duckies:

Post a Comment