Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Prologue Series: Chapter 3

My boyfriend Grant was adopted. His family moved to Twinbrook when I was 7. He lived next door to me. We hit it of immediately.But the most fun with Grant was in our teenage years. I was an uncontrollable teen. I snuck out half of the time. Went to parties, got drunk and kinda did other things. In all of my teenage  years I was grounded for a total of 2 years, but that didn't stop me of having a little fun. ;). Grant and I, started daring in 10th grade and been together ever since. He was the one who took my maidenhood away (If you are old enough you know what that means) Ever since that happened we've been inseparable. This is one of the few days we've been separated since the big day. The Only reason my parents agreed to getting me an apartment was Grant was to never sleep over until 2 months of living there. But that doesn't mean I can't have fun!!

That's it for this Prologue Chapter!!

0 Rubber Duckies:

Post a Comment