Monday, July 4, 2011

The Name Is Vintage


The First Chapter of the Story!!!! * Applause*

Hi my name is Chaos Vintage and I am the founder of this legacy. I love Peanut Butter and Jelly Samwiches. My favorite color and music is Hot Pink and pop music. Lets start the story!!!




 After 5 hours on a plane in coach with a guy who couldn't shut up and a kid kicking the back of my chair you can say I am more than pissed off and angry.
I'm going to bed. I talk to you soon....
I was dreaming that Grant and I was getting married.  I was so happy. So was he. I was wearing this white dress and this long train of lace. Both of my parents gave me away. I was ecstatic.


All this came crashing down when my alarm clock woke me up. I was so angry. That thing woke me up from my wonderful dream. By the way that alarm clock is scrap now.

I woke up starving. I made waffles. I realized mom was right that I couldn't even make waffles. I must work on that.

I couldn't even tell if I put too much milk. That is so sad.

Now I know I can mix very well. 

I treat my waffle mix like it's my baby.

And Taste things also, apparently!

I read in the cookbook that after you mix you put it in the oven So in the oven the waffles go!!
{sorry bout the plumbob. From the angle I took the shot it was in the picture B(.}

It took like 5 minutes. I was very happy that they didn't come out burned or singed!! For my first time cooking I did a good job!

I decided that I should call Grant and see when his flight coming in. I got very very surprising news!

The Phone Conversation. Me in red Grant in blue.
Hey Honey, Just checking in when your flight is coming in?
Um Chaos I have news to tell you.

And that's when the it hit me.

What is it?
Chaos, my lease at the condo I was going to rent fell through. I'm sorry but I can't find a place to stay just yet. I have to stay here for a month. But this is good, I think we spend too much time together I think we need a break.

What?!? Wait are you breaking up with me?!?
Errrrr.... I guess so.

I have an idea. You can live with me. So we don't have to break up.
Chaos, No.


That is when I hung up. I couldn't believe it. After we've been together for 6 years he broke up with me. I need to eat. I have two empty spaces one in my heart and one in my belly.

That's when I picked up my waffles and went to go sit on the sofa.

I chose the sofa because it looked the most comfortable. I need comfort at this time.
I ate like a robot. Chew, Swallow. Chew, Swallow. repeated and repeated.

I got up from my seat and went to put the dish in the wash. 

I put it in. I opened the dishwasher in the middle of the cycle. All the steam seemed like tears. My tears. It seemed like millions of tears were going to be shed. 

Tears are the steam to revenge.

I called my parents. I told them that  about the situation and said that I wouldn't start working until I finished my Mixology Skill. They said fine but I have to find a roommate. They didn't know what I was planning.
After I talked to my parents and nestled myself into the sofa to read a book. Gosh I couldn't believe that mom and dad wouldn't let me read those books. They're great!!

I went through denial and called Grant for the first time since last night. Got his voicemail. Gosh what a hoebag he is.

I decided I'll call Quinn a friend of mine for years. 

I asked him if he would move in and he said... Of course. I hate living in this apartment with 6 other people. 

The Phone Conversation. Me in Red and Quinn in Orange.
Hey, Would you be my roommate?
Ofcourse! When can I move in?
Whenever!

Thanks!
See you soon!
Thats when I hung up and laugh. 

I have revenge to plan.

I took a bath and starting to smile. The quote "Revenge is best served cold" Is really true.

I called my parents and told them that I got a roommate. They said that was quick and good luck. After I said thank you and hung up.

I called my Best Friend Jasmine.
The Phone Conversation with Jasmine. Me in Red Jasmine in Purple.
Hey Jasmine, Grant and I broke up.
What?!?
Me and Grant broke up!
Oh My Gosh! I am so sorry honey. Do you want me to come up.
Nah. I can wait. I got myself a revenge plan.
Right on girl! But I have to call you back the kid needs to be fed.
Okay call ya soon!!
Bye!!

Revenge Planning is Tiring!! B(

When I was calling Jasmine. Quinn let himself in and started pulling me in.

We started Flirting.

A lot.

Then kissed. 
Then breathed in each other's scent.
Alas. A little something for that hoebag Grant. Just letting you know Grant revenge is painful.
I think you seen this picture before.

Thinky!

Parts of the house before decorated by me!

Stalker Photo!

Kitchen Before

Bedroom Before.


4 Rubber Duckies:

Tova said...

Me likey, a lot actually. You've got a bit different way legacy... ing. I'm pretty sure that's not a word but that's not important so...
Maybe I should stop rambling and just post this comment. That's perhaps the best. Yeah.
Great chapter, anyways! ^_^

Zombeh said...

THANKIES!!!!

unknown said...

Love it Tiny! Just one little comment though: there is a cheat in-game called: [HideHeadlineEffects on] [no brackets] that you can use to get rid of the plumbob and speech bubbles and such. enjoy!
And I really like this legacy, BTW =)

Zombeh said...

Thank You Lauren!!!!

Post a Comment