Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Prologue Series: Chapter 2

My parents were actors. They had celebrity status that I didn't want but gained anyways. They moved from the big city to small Twinbrook when I was a baby. They never wanted me to move to Bridgeport. But they understood why I had to do this, for myself. They bought me a place so I didn't have to worry about everything. They were so heartbroken when I boarded my plane. The look on their faces was so petrifying. I promised. Scratch that. I pinkie sweared that I would definitely see them again. I miss them so much. when I got on my plane and settled in it hit me so hard. I started bawling on the plane. They guy next to me seemed worried but didn't seem to care enough to ask me if I was okay. The only thing that kinda cheered me up was my boyfriend Grant is coming to Bridgeport in 2 days!

That's all for this Prologue Chapter!!

0 Rubber Duckies:

Post a Comment